Monday 25 January 2016

Introduction


My name is Shermarx Ngahemera I;m a journalist interested in economic matters and bussiness. I work at New Habari (2006). This week I will be at Hotel De Mag attending a Seminar on Internet Investigative  Journaism . I expect to learn about much of the modern technics on investigations using the growing tool of the internet.
It is going to be a hectic week and hopefully will take me to another levels on investigations.

You are aware that economy is the heart and soul of the country. Every one should be knowledgeable on it because without it life becomes awkward. Whatever one attempts to improve oneself should be cognizant of this basic fact that the economy is everything that determines one's occupation and well being.
To survive one needs an occupation and profession.
There are many types of economic activities that make economies tick and their categories are classified according to their level of growth. We have basic economy that include agriculture, then industrial followed by tertiary economy.

No comments:

Post a Comment